Wheelchair access possible in all areas.
– Paris-Toulouse: more than one flight per hour: a daily shuttle connects Paris to Toulouse in 1h10 every 30 minutes.
– 38 regular routes, including 24 international routes (20 in Europe).
– 16 daily connections between Toulouse and the main provincial cities.
– 20 daily connections between Toulouse and the main European capitals.
And many other international connections…
– Toulouse Blagnac International Airport located 15 minutes from the Compans Caffarelli stop.
Toulouse is directly connected by motorway to the main capitals of Northern and Southern Europe. Paris-Bordeaux-Montpellier motorway network at the junction of the freeways.
– A62 (to Bordeaux),
– A20 (to Paris, via Montauban and Limoges),
– A61 (towards Montpellier and Barcelona),
– A64 (Foix, Lourdes, Bayonne, San Sebastian),
– A66 (Pamiers, Foix, Andorra)
– A68 (to Albi and Lyon), A75 (Clermont-Ferrand – Béziers via the Millau Viaduct)
Direct access to the private Q-Park parking of 1000 places.
Think about carpooling ! a simple and easy solution !
Share the cost of a journey and with several people, time passes more quickly!
Toulouse Matabiau train station
Toulouse is 5h30 from Paris by fast train, 2h from Montpellier, 2h from Bordeaux.
> Travel with SNCF
Metro, Bus, Tram
05 61 41 70 70
Travel smart by metro, streetcar or bus!
Stop line B – Compans Caffarelli : located 1 minute walk from the Congress Center.
The metro runs from Sunday to Thursday from 5:15 am to midnight and on Friday and Saturday until 2 am.
From Marengo SNCF station: Metro line A towards Basso Combo to Jean-Jaurès + line B towards Borderouge to Compans Caffarelli.
The Pierre Baudis Convention Center is served by lines 31, 45, 63, L1, Navette Aéroport
From the Palais de Justice tramway stop, take Metro line B to the Compans Caffarelli stop.
For more information, please visit www.tisseo.fr